Our general policy.
- The items we offer for sale are from the period estimated
by our best knowledge, no copies will be offered.
- Each item will have been thoroughly cleaned and checked
for damages or repairs.
- All items fullfill certain minimum standards regarding their
- Certain marks of wear are to be considered normal for antique
items. Only items with a reasonable and acceptable amount
of wear are offered. Exceptions may be made with extremely
rare collector items but then the damages will be fully described.
- For glass this means for example superficial scratching
or minor chips and light scratches to the surface or minimal
water-damage. Metal items may show patina, oxidation or minor
dents. Wooden items may be a bit bent, have been attacked
by woodworms or may have suffered minor losses of veneer.
The cables of lighting will get replaced or checked in each
case. Make sure that it fullfiling to your countries safety
standards and regulations. The items are adapted for 220 volts
A/C. If not it will be mentioned.
- If you read our detailed descriptions you will see that
they are very conservative. We prefer to mention one scratch
more than to see our customers disappointed. In each case
we are always available to answer your questions and to e-mail
- And we are also always glad to answer your phone calls in
english, spanish, german and with some restrictions in french.
Conditions of sale.
- All items advertised are available for sale when they are
added to our web site. Although we update the web site regularly
we are unable to guarantee that they may not have been sold
already when we receive your order.
- We will acknowledge all orders. Each successful order will
receive a confirmation of acceptance by e-mail.
- The purchase price does not include the cost of postage
or carriage, but does include the cost of packing.
- Important: Make sure the item is not violating the customs
regulations of your country and check for possible taxes.
We will declare the item as it is described on the web site.
- Despatch of goods will take place as soon as complete payments
- Payment must be received by us no later than five working
days after the date of confirmation of order. After this time,
the confirmation of order will be deemed to have lapsed, and
the item(s) will become available for resale.
How to order.
- To order an item, simply click on Contact from whichever
page you're on, and be sure to include the following details.
- Our reference number for the item you require.
- Your full name and the postal address (including postcode)
to which the goods are to be sent.
- Your preferred method of payment.
Methods of payment.
- First of all wait until we have talked about all details
of the sale and postage.
- Our preferred method of payment is by bank transfer (the
quickest way) in Euros. Make sure that your bank will not
take a fee from us. You have to order the transfer with the
OUR option in the fees charge.
Postage & carriage.
- Once you have ordered an article, we need to get it to you
safely, and as quickly as practicable.
- We package all items extremely carefully, and have successfully
sent goods all over the world without problems. However, all
goods are sent at the purchaser's own risk, and will not be
insured separately by us (although items sent by some methods
are automatically covered against loss and/or damage: see
postage & carriage for details).
- If you live in or near Bilbao, or know someone in the area
who can take delivery on your behalf, we may be able to make
delivery ourselves. If somebody related to you is coming to
the city, he/she can pick up the packet, but we will need
to know "who is coming and when"
and he/she will have to identify himself, (Passport, Identity
card etc...) In this case we will pack the article as "small,
secure and comfortable" as possible for your friend and
(of course) for your precious article.
For all other cases we will be glad to send
the article by post service.
here to see details and prices (International)
here to see details and prices (Spain)
In case you are a customer of Fed Ex, UPS, etc.
and you have an account with them just let us know the fact
and your customer number. As soon as the packet is ready to
get picked up we will inform you by e-mail. In this case you
naturally DON'T have to add fees for Postage
and Carriage, your company will charge you.
Please note: While we do not charge for packing
& wrapping material, the weight of it must be allowed
for when estimating postage or carriage rates. As general
rule, allow for the whole package to weigh about double the
net weight of the contents, we try to do our best and specially
the best for the articles.